Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Identify and describe the morphology of large or complex lesions of the tubular esophagus and gastric cardia and determine whether the use of endoscopic ablation is appropriate and feasible
• Select and demonstrate the detailed, step-by-step use of techniques in Barrett’s ablation (including RFA and Cryotherapy)
• Select and demonstrate the detailed, step-by-step use of band-ligation mucosal resection before or after Barrett’s Ablation
• Demonstrate the use of techniques and endoscopic accessories for management of ablation- associated adverse events
• Select appropriate surveillance intervals for post- ablation endoscopy, based on current guidelines.
This program targets practicing physicians who seek to advance their endoscopy practice and skills in Barrett’s Endotherapy.
As a healthcare and educational meeting facility, your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us. ASGE has added additional safety measures following the recommendations of the CDC and the state of Illinois guidelines. Masks are to be worn at all times and will be available if you do not have one. Hand sanitizing stations can be found throughout the facility. ASGE Staff will work to preserve these principles during scheduled activities for the foreseeable future.